Friday, October 29, 2004

what the jack!

so i've just completed the switchover to blogs from easyjournals. it's much more fun! and i am on my own computer, in my own apartment! no more checking e-mail only at school - those days are over!

okay, so i don't have much to say today, but keep checking! one day i will!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Marce! So glad you finally caught on to the blog revolution! Here's hoping you're a regular updating kind....and that you become totally and utterly addicted to the internet now that you have it ;) Keep on wicky-wicky-wicky-wicky-wicky-wicky-waaah.
Check ya later!

Rae* said...

Hey Marce,

I totally like that quote that you put up by John Eldredge...I've read that book too, we'll have to talk about that one day huh? Keep on writing, you make me think!

Love ya,
Rae*

Anonymous said...

hey marcia
oh sister...i am SO sorry about the little peak...PTL you don't actually see anything...right? i took the beach scean out no? Please Forgive Me!!!! I know you will becuase you are surrendered to this cool guy I like to call JC
OK sister...you freakin' rock this nation. how was the weakers concert. jealous i happen to be. i am at work. my first SOLO night on the emergency board. so far i am well that...bored! Love you chicky...you are the best next door room sleep over bunk bed sharing sister i have! OK