so my computer won't hook up to the internet...bad computer. but here i am at school, procrastinating till my psych experiment. this morning i was reading 1 Corinthians on the bus, and these nicely dressed guys came on, were very friendly to an older lady, and then talked to me. well, one of them did. asked where i was reading, told me it was "awesome" that i had made good friends and found a good church, and was reading the bible. so i thought, "what a nice boy". he said he was from missouri, on missions in western canada for 2 years. he had just spent 6 months in saskatchewan. then....he pulled out a little piece of paper, saying they had a movie i could watch, and if not, i could keep the card as a bookmark, it had a nice picture of Jesus on the front. i looked on the back, and what do you know? it's the church of latter day saints. website is something-or-other mormon.org. last week i got a package from a nice old lady who talked to me on the phone. a jehovah's witness.
i have no idea where i'm going with any of this, but it's interesting. i've been dealing a lot with truth, and what lies from the enemy are, and so to have these people approach me and to know their idea of truth is close to, but radically different than mine, is food for thought.
Rob and Janet had a baby girl!!! Morgan Paige. 9 pounds. born on feb. 22, 2005. i'm so happy!!! i'm going home this weekend, and hopefully we'll get to hold the baby!!! that's right, kendra. hold the baby!!! i love babies :)
tonight the mask of zorro is on tbs. i don't care if i have to study for art history tomorrow, i am watching. antonio! the children are crying in the van! (those of you on the chicago mission trip may remember what i'm talking about...)
nice talking to y'all...
2 comments:
I think I might actually be staying in the city this weekend, I really want to go home, but I really have to study for my exams, and I won't get it done, I'll call you and let you know once I've decided for sure!!
yea for antonio! I love that movie too! Hope your Art History exam is going fabulous!
Post a Comment