so i really enjoy pictures. and i'm going to keep posting them even though their mostly from my DTS. those are the only pictures i have on my computer right now. once i have time i'll scan some new ones at my parents house. this one is at my "graduation" from dts. steve (school leader) is on the left and dan, my big "brother" is on the right. and there i am in the middle with baby drool on my shirt...but it's okay, cuz i love babies!
me and the boys


so everyone enjoy your day. enjoy the rare sunshine and pray it will stay! and if you have the chance, listen to some luke hendrickson. amazing music!
1 comment:
rare sunshine is right!! Not a cloud in the sky...and it's Thursday....which means I had to sit outside in a field for two hours in the freezing cold looking at stars! But at least I'm done now, so I sure can get a ride back with you next week Marce, I won't be looking at stars for sure!!!
Post a Comment