Saturday, June 11, 2005

what to say

Lord, it's you who give me life
i can't explain just how much you mean to me
now that you saved me
Lord i give all that i am to you
that everyday i can be a light that shines your name
(courtesy of good ol' United's Joel Houston)

my last week has contained a fair share of tears and crazy emotions. the gift of the Holy Spirit has never been more needed. this last year i experienced true loneliness for the first time i can remember in my life. this last week i've experienced other relational ups/downs i'd never gone through. i wish my intentions were as clear as my actions. or rather that my intentions shone through my actions, and that i would listen more to the Holy Spirit! always, always, i know his mind, his heart for me. and often, too often, i brush it aside and react to situations instead of responding! i've talked about the transparency thing, and it has become increasingly evident that that is what i desire. i have nothing to hide. enough about me.

i would like to proclaim blessings over my friends heading out to South Korea tomorrow. may the Lord uphold you in his strength, by joy, and bind you together in unity. may your spirit of celebration be an encouragement to the churches you visit and your devotion to Christ a challenge to all you meet! Go with God, my favorite YWAMers!

also, welcome home Andrew!! i'm looking forward to hearing about God's working in the last months of your life...
good night

3 comments:

annie said...

what's up?

Anonymous said...

Woohoo I'm not anonymous anymore! Hey this is Nathan aka Shelly's cousin. I Just followed the link over here and Just wanted to say really liked what you wrote about listening to the Holy Spirit. that was fully awesome. Oh yah wuz going to mention I'm not a YWAMer but I lived in a house with 6 of em . They we're a bit crazy but cool! God Bless eh. Stay Happy

Melissa said...

I love the new look to the blog Marcia, beautiful pic of you by the way!!! I will pray for your friends as well... South Korea...Wow!

I will also pray for you...I know the inner struggles that you are going through...I'm dealing with my own!

Take Care Dear One!