Monday, July 11, 2005

my produce love story

so my two favorite produce workers got married on saturday. it was beautiful, and to top it off, the first thing the groom's mother said to me in the receiving line was, "you're beautiful!!", all teary-eyed and such. she always makes me smile....a very special lady.

i feel busy. i really need to concentrate on spending time alone. with God, with myself, but i feel like i'm constantly somewhere doing something. and when i'm home, i'm too uncomfortable with myself. i don't like this. not at all. i enjoy spending time with my friends, and doing things, but i hate feeling uncomfortable with myself. the most frustrating thing is knowing it and still not changing it. i enjoy feeling overwhelmed, but in the presence of God, not myself! like last night, there was incredible lightning again - incredible! and i wasn't as awed as usual. even the fireworks at the forks on canada day, i wasnt' really impressed. apathy. grrr. i hate apathy because it creeps up on you. and the irony is that you always know you're apathetic and you seem to wallow in it. by you i mean me. okay, so enough self-evaluation, i'm gonna go do something about it!

baseball tuesday night, it'll be a grand time, you should come out!!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

I get to maybe now come to baseball, I might be working the day now, I'll know soon!!!

Melissa said...

I'm feeling the apathy bug as well...(((HUGS)))...your in my thoughts!

Stephanie said...

MAN! I'm in the same place! RRRRR....It's time to do something about it!

...yea for BASEBALL!!