plese, leve the kees on the frige.
wow. this last week was amazing. check out lori's blog, i amen everything she said! it was the best experience ever for learning to be the church, the body of Christ. i made so many awesome relationships, i left a little bit of me out there. and incidentally, my relientk cd, which is also a part of me. i'm sore all around, but i have been challenged and conquered fears. i'm so proud of the youth we took - even though i was thought to be a youth most of the time! these kids know what it is to desire God, his presence and truth. woo! i can't explain it all, but praying with them was a blessing and adventure everytime! going shopping for food the first time was like a comedic horror film, but lori and i pushed through to succeed (right?!!?)
one of the biggest things was the worship. we worshipped each and every day together, in whatever we did. i loved it!!! i may have felt like puking minutes before playing piano for the worship service on thursday, but the Spirit was SO PRESENT and so moving, the worship was powerful. mmm. here was a week where spiritual, mental and physical realities collided and the spiritual reigned, as it should always. live by the Spirit!! and never forget, even if Golden Grahams are the man, Jesus is the man of infinity Golden Grahams!!
"best ever" snippet - we had one of the guys we spent time with become a believer and disciple of Jesus while we were there!!! before he even told us, we could see the change - talk about making me want to dance!!!! hallelujah with the angels!!!
watch for pictures :)
2 comments:
all I have to say is, "YES!"
Praise God on High for the blessings He bestowed while on the trip! Something in your entry caught my, that "here was a week where spiritual, mental, and physical realities collided and the spiritual reigned, as it should always!" I have a dear lady who attends my church who said something very profound that stuck with me...she was getting up to sing, she has a glorious voice, but doesn't realize and is always frightened...she said one morning before she sang, "You know I'm very uncomfortable up here, but I know that the Savior wasn't very comfortable on the cross, so I know that my discomfort is someone elses blessing!" Really resided to me that if I feel uncomfortable in my faith and skin, then I just need to do it anyway! You are someone elses blessing...May God keep the fire alive!
Post a Comment