Tuesday, September 27, 2005
the verdict is (almost) in
well, autopac declared my car a write-off. after first saying it wasn't, then changing their minds. so my parents went to look at it today and my mom said it was strange, knowing someone had been there, seeing the stuff thrown around, broken, etc. they brought me everything in the car...what was stolen? well, my baseball bat (now i have no way to beat off the boys!), my baseball windbreaker from my old ball days, my lawn chair, umbrella, my sunglasses, my homeless loonie (surprise, surprise!) and my low winter boots. but - i am trying to choose to praise the Lord - i have my mittens, my toques, snowpants, expensive winter boots, my runners, my just married sign (ha, holly!) and my baseball cap. and my tapes from YWAM, which were irreplaceable. so thank you Jesus. i will be glad. it feels really weird not seeing my car, though. not having some closure, and knowing, yes, those things are gone, my car is broken in places and i couldn't do anything to stop it. the next big decision to be made is whether or not to buy the car back and get it fixed and safetied....if it's worth it or not. so you can still help me pray about that.... thanks everyone for being there for me.... even if no one really understands (except tanya!). we'll see what happens....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
yeah, the just married sticker is stil with us!...and your (my ex-)mittens...and your homemade toques! so sad about the jackhammer and the $1 homeless loonie :( I hope you will be given wisdom...and perhaps a great car will just fall into your lap!
I'm so glad you got some stuff back!! Hallelujah! I just read your past four posts or so ... you inspire, encourage and challenge me, marce! God bless you!
Craziness about your car! Well, I don't know why exactly stuff happens to people, but I know God promises to bring good out of it, so know God will! He's pretty awesome, He knows what you need. I love you Marce!
And YES! I'm going to the Reuben Morgan concert!!! See ya there!!! It's only a week away!!!
dang those robbers. why would you not take a perfectuly good window deckle? one mans window deckle is another mans...well, window deckle with appreciation i guess.
Congrads Marce!! i was kinda hoping the only thing they would have taken was the just married sticker, cause that would have made me laugh a lot. :D but i'm really happy that your YWAM tapes and other stuff is returned!!
Post a Comment