to starve is to feast and less of me is more of Jesus ~ shane barnard
Thursday, March 16, 2006
by any other name
well folks, this is it. sort of. this is a picture of a car very similar to mine. i just need a name - i'm considering "annie" because she put up with so much of my indecision, and so many questions, and she test drove it, since my standard skills have yet to be developed. any name ideas anyone??
Yeah...I was going to give a vote for no, because I know annie would not be in favour...but I can see she already weighed in. Let's see...how about...Clarice? Janice? Parker? Brad? Keisha? Brice? Just a few random names that came to mind...lol..
Hmmm...maybe...Annabelle, Merry-Anne (get it? the car has brought you happiness!), Annie-Lou, Lou-ann, Palmer(means pilgrim,traveler, now that describes you!) Shifty, Jetta-ann,:)Oh, the names you can choose from!
7 comments:
please no
Yeah...I was going to give a vote for no, because I know annie would not be in favour...but I can see she already weighed in. Let's see...how about...Clarice? Janice? Parker? Brad? Keisha? Brice? Just a few random names that came to mind...lol..
Hmmm...maybe...Annabelle, Merry-Anne (get it? the car has brought you happiness!), Annie-Lou, Lou-ann, Palmer(means pilgrim,traveler, now that describes you!) Shifty, Jetta-ann,:)Oh, the names you can choose from!
"Annie" fits!
You can't try too hard with this name thing. It'll name itself, you just have to get to know it first.
i agree with kenny, you can't pressure these things. give her time it'll come.
but guys, my le sabre lasted almost 2 years without a name! i have to start at least thinking about a name...
thanks for the ideas everyone :)
Post a Comment