i've had a good week. full of new ideas, good memories and encouraging circumstances. now i want to dedicate my post to my good friend
KENDRA T!
(whom i affectionately call "kenj"...and therefore suffer being called "marj" every now and then!)
i'm really really proud of you and how hard you work - you always challenge me and despite us being so different, we understand each other and i miss our three-in-the-front days of long talks!! you will make an excellent teacher one day and i can't wait to see how different next year will be for you in "artsy" classes!
i love you!
4 comments:
Thanks marce! I love you too! We'll have to see about next year, my exam today did not go well (but I'm at least encouraged that I have a history of not doing well on midterms and doing good on finals...I'm hoping that'll happen again) But, enough of that, guess what!!! I GOT AN INTERVIEW!!!!!!! (in case you're wondering, it's for a science instructor for day camps this summer) I'm so excited! They picked 8 people, and there are 2 jobs. So, I guess the odds don't look very good for me actually getting the job, but I'm just excited I got an interview (it's 45 minutes, I'm scared). Ok, this is really long, sorry, no one is here and I have no one to tell my exciting news to. ok bye
I just noticed that my comment is longer than what you wrote. That's so funny!
of course i know what interview!! that's awesome!! i hope you get it - what day is it?
I knew that you would know which one I was talking about, but I thought if someone else would read this, they wouldn't. It's March 15.
Post a Comment