Friday, April 14, 2006

". . . the joy of the Lord is your strength" ( Nehemiah 8:10 )

No power on earth or in hell can conquer the Spirit of God living within the human spirit; it creates an inner invincibility.
~ oswald chamber

i liked that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey - just catching up on the last few entries - I love that song byt he dixie chicks as well. As a rule, I dislike dixie chicks, but michael made me listen to that song... i love it.
Also love the makeshift pool picture from Taiwan. She was amazing. love you

Insert Name Here said...

Hey Marce,
Just wanted to say thanks for reading my blog and sharing my Easter moment with me. God is so good and amazing, and... there's a fun story behind all that and let's go for coffee sometime only cuz I haven't seen you in forever, but thanks Marce for being my friend. You rock!
Crystal