September 23, 2006
I love airports. I love what you see and what you think. My "stalker" from yesterday, the guy who followed me from The Rooms (a museum in St.John's) down to Water St., is on my flight! Same shirt as yesterday. Granted, I'm wearing the same sweater.
I just saw a man walking with his wife. A man that is either naive, very brave or very un-self conscious. He is wearing a green sweater with Tigger prominently displayed on the front. A very LARGE tigger.
Two very nice looking boys just walked by. I also appreciate this about airports.
And as a sort of fitting goodby to me from Nfld, my ticket clerk had a nice thick accent, calling an elderly hard-of-hearing gentleman, "m'luv."
.....
oh, there goes Tigger man again. Stone-washed levis. what a combination.
.....
i wonder how i am perceived... creepy girl with notebook?
Uniforms make the man. Pilots just walked by and anyone can be improved by a uniform. i like that about airports.
Stalker boy just walked past and bumped my arm to get in line. Boy with potential to be cute apparently scrapped the cute look for a mullet. Another boy thinks it is cold and is wearing a furry toque. i love airports.
4 comments:
I love people watching...I'm glad I'm not the only 'creepy' one. but I have to tell you, once I saw a guy on the bus writing in a notebook...and watching everyone who came on the bus. Then he'd look around, and write some more. He seemed a little creepy...or maybe he was an undercover novelist studying people's behaviours and habits to incorporate into his next hit novel....now that I've written a novel (well, pretty close) I'll stop writing.
i like this post.
you make me like airports too...love the observations and people watching!...and yes everyone can be improved by a suit!
this is my favourite post of all time. so much like me. wow.
Post a Comment