Friday, November 25, 2005

hmmm

Your Career Type: Enterprising

You are engertic, ambitious, and sociable.
Your talents lie in politics, leading people, and selling things or ideas.

You would make an excellent:

Auctioneer - Bank President - Camp Director
City Manager - Judge - Lawyer
Recreation Leader - Real Estate Agent - Sales Person
School Principal - Travel Agent - TV Newscaster

The worst career options for your are investigative careers, like mathematician or architect.

those were my first results...now i'm not so sure i agree! there were too many questions i could have answered more than one way...so i took it again...

and i got this...
Your Career Type: Conventional

You are orderly and good at following a set plan.
Your talents lie in working with written records and numbers in a systematic, orderly way.

You would make an excellent:

Bank Teller - Bookkeeper - Court Clerk
Mail Carrier - Post Office Clerk - Secretary
Timekeeper - Title Examiner - Typist

The worst career options for your are artistic careers, like comedian or dancer.

VERY not me. so i tried again...

Your Career Type: Social

You are helpful, friendly, and trustworthy.
Your talents lie in teaching, nursing, giving information, and solving social problems.

You would make an excellent:

Counselor - Dental Hygienist - Librarian
Nurse - Parole Officer - Personal Trainer
Physical Therapist - Social Worker - Teacher

The worst career options for your are realistic careers, like truck driver or farmer.

i think that's more like it. keep in mind, i answered questions truthfully EVERYTIME and i got very different results. i'm a multi-faceted person...i cannot be defined by a quiz.

p.s. kendra, this is for you ;)

1 comment:

Kendra said...

did you notice that the teacher was teaching math? I know the answer!! 2 + 5 = 7 !!! My mental math skills are improving!!! I laughed, reading all the descriptions, I could be any of those people (I sell things, love politics, I like numbers, and I like to think that I'm helpful, friendly, and trustworthy!)