Wednesday, December 14, 2005

if it's your will, Jesus

as some of you know, i am planning/dreaming/hoping to go to the international house of prayer in kansas city for their One Thing conference on december 27-31. my amazing friend tarah resides there, and we have been attempting to find a way to get me there. as of yet, i do not have a ride, but i am registered for the conference.

so please. if anyone knows of anyone else who is going there, or any way i could get a ride or be connected with transportation, please let me know. you can e-mail me if you know me, or leave a comment. i'm just trying to get it out there so there i don't miss any chances.
thanks.

5 comments:

Insert Name Here said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Insert Name Here said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Insert Name Here said...

K, so, I love Blogger... NOT right now actually, I'm feeling slightly ominous feelings towards it because it's being retarded. But the deleted comments are my fault... don't ask. I love you Marce!

Stephanie said...

Has Joyska emailed you?
I REALLY hope it works for you to go down there! That would be incredible!!!!!!!!! I'm soo godly-jealous!?!!??! I wanna go so bad! I pray that it works out!
love ya!

Anonymous said...

no, she hasn't e-mailed me...but tarah talked to her about it, so i think all the info she had has come through tarah...i think i'm gonna buy a bus ticket, since i have a ride back, just not there. but if someone could squeeze me in on the way there, then i wouldn't have to have such a long trip...oh well...hoping!!