Thursday, December 08, 2005

what to say

Jesus, thank you for getting me through today. last night was freak-out session extraordinaire at our apartment. 7 in the evening, and i decided it was a good time to check my exam times for the next day (today). would you believe i had a conflict??? both my exams were at 1:30 today!!! so i freaked right out. thankfully, one of them is a televised course, and those not in the studio were writing theirs tonight at 7. thank the Lord that worked out. so i just got back, and i have only one more exam to go, on monday!! i have no idea how i did on today's exams, but hey. they are finished!!

now for a real winter, when i can go skating, play hockey, go toboganning, feel the wind biting my cheeks and cozy up with a book in our living room or by the woodstove. i love home at christmas time.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Praise God...finals are stressful enough without a conflict, glad you were able to get it worked out...Merry Christmas...Enjoy it!

Kendra said...

When I read your title I thought "guys do you know this song...what to say Lord, it's you who give me life and I can't explain just how much you mean to me..."

Anonymous said...

i was tempted to go into that....but i didn't :)

Kendra said...

you have more self-control than I do, I guess.