at least this kind of tagging doesn't require running. i hated that game as a child.
FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. summer activities coordinator for Big Brothers Big Sisters
2. produce girl at the Wholesale Club
3. nutrition services attendant (glorified dishwasher) at a rest home
4. and ummm.... i've picked strawberries more than one summer
FOUR MOVIES/SHOWS I'VE BEEN ADDICTED TO:
1. Full House (before we cut our cable last month)
2. CSI (last year - supper time show)
3. i'll admit it...last season's Bachelor...sad but true
4. aaand i watched Friends a lot, had to catch up on the inside Friends jokes everyone always makes...but no tv now!!
FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. here
2. with my parents in winkler
3. little aylmer ontario
4. and i guess you could count alberta and taiwan, for a few months
FOUR COUNTRIES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:
1. Romania
2. Scotland
3. Russia
4. Mexico
FOUR POPULAR FALSE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME:
1. that I'm always happy
2. that my name is pronounced marsha
3. that i'm as naive as i seem
4. that i've had boyfriends before
FOUR PEOPLE I LOOK LIKE (according to some people):
1. my sister Carrilee
2. my dad's sister
3. apparently i only look like my sisters, so Monica
4. and Johanna.. some say my mom, but i don't get it
FOUR THINGS (I HOPE) TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. learn to play guitar really well (and brush up on my piano skills)
2. travel! see the nations come to Jesus
3. learn to love well
4. overcome my pride and tongue
PEOPLE I TAG NEXT:
1. Annie - i dare you to do it!
2. Lori
3. Crystal
4. Kendra D
2 comments:
I like "overcome my pride and tongue"...Jesus, I ask that for me too. Amen.
You rock, Marce!
ohhh a dare i'm scared. so scared i'm going to do it. and by do it i actually mean laugh in your face cause you and i both know i wouldn't do it.
Post a Comment