my new bike helmet is one of a kind. although it came from a wal-mart shelf, so perhaps not so one of a kind. however, let me just say you will be hard-pressed to find another like it on the head of any other student at the university.my new bike helmet is blue. sounds quite normal, you say. yes, but here's the catch. blue, with light blue hawaiian flowers aalll over. not only that - it came with a matching bike lock that is also blue with flowers on the lock. AND two pretty little flowered valve covers for my tires.
now let's see who questions my sense of style!! the reason for all of this is as simple as spelling m-e-n-n-o-n-i-t-e.
it was on sale.
well, not even really. but to have purchased an adult helmet and lock, it would have cost twice as much, quite literally.
and today i used it all for the first time. aren't you all proud to be my friends? don't you all want to go for a bike ride with me now? i thought so.
2 comments:
i am laughing marce, right now, really hard, i am laughing. i would pay for pictures of that. I hope you use the valve covers too.
Hey Marcia! Cute post, but I must say I have no desire to go on a bike ride for quite a long time. Did you hear...I rode my bike 150 miles last weekend. (I have no idea what that converts to in KM, but it would take over two hours to drive that far:-) Anyway - I am sort of ruined to the idea of bike riding for a while.
Where will you be riding? Do you ride to school?
Post a Comment