"I feel like the Lord is simply asking me, 'Will you wait on the promises when it looks like I am taking you in the opposite direction? Will you remain steadfast in doing what I called you to do today, and not worrying about fulfilling the promises yourself? Will you trust my leadership and my timing? Will you wait for me?'"
(thank you, charity)
p.s. check out dan's blog if you want to read a funny story
5 comments:
Good words :)
p.s. I think we killed Dan's blog...Page cannot be displayed...
Tim
I have no idea why it is not working... I will see what I can do. I will let you know when it is up again.
Dan
for some reason the domain forwarding is not working, for now use danzupancic.blogspot.com, that should work.
can i steal those words too?? love you!
lisa
you are beautiful, inside and out, my dear.
i had no idea you were a blogged ... what a wonderful surprise!!!
Post a Comment