so i was randomly looking at blogs off of another friend's links, and i stumbled upon someone who said the following and captured my thoughts of the day completely.
Do you ever feel like you have abandoned your life? Like, one day you just stopped being the person that you had always been and started living the way someone else would? I mean, it's not bad to make changes to your life and like adjust certain aspects of it in order to become a better person...but have you ever felt like you've lost yourself?
I don't know. I have just been thinking lately...and I just sort of felt weird. Not really like me. Sigh. I'm not sure how to explain it.
Ever wonder how other people see you? Ever wonder if they know that even though you're acting like you've always acted with them, that things are different in your world now? Ever wonder if they see through the image you project?
i feel like an angsty teenager. wasn't i supposed to go through all this years ago? i just don't feel like myself. and i know it's not all about feelings...but they sure affect my day...
1 comment:
wow, i know i didn't write that, but i totally could have. and it's okay marce, i think we just go through our teenaged angst a little later than most...
Post a Comment